Friday, February 25, 2011

Photo Friday: Taking Reservations!

He did it!  Yes he did....He made dinner!!  Yahoo! Since we have been married I have been in charge of all dinners in the Corbett household, don't get me wrong I am not trying to throw Joe under the bus, he makes a killer breakfast for me every weekend and without my even asking....they are pretty amazing I have to say. But when it comes to dinner he's just not into it! So whenever I say "I don't want to cook...your in charge of dinner"  he is happy to take me out for dinner or bring home a pizza or something. I'm not complaining about all the fabulous meals we have out,  but it would be nice to just stay in and not have to cook ya know?  Well last week it finally happened...without my knowing one of Joe's friends taught him how to make his own pasta sauce and came home and surprised me and made dinner!  I couldn't believe it!  I have to say that his sauce was AMAZING and I have informed him that he is now forever in charge of making the sauce in our house! I was able to take a few pics of the amazing moment in the Corbett kitchen so take a peek at the man in action! If you want to come over for dinner and to try his sauce out let me know, we are taking reservations! Its that Good!
Here he is....hard at work!

And here he is totally annoyed that i am taking his picture!

So yummy!  He made spaghetti and meatballs with the most fabulous sauce!


No comments:

Post a Comment