Monday, February 14, 2011

LOVE

Thursday night I came home from work late and was surprised with 2 dozen long stemmed hot pink roses!  This is the second time in two weeks to receive flowers from Joe.....I am just so spoiled! I took a quick pic so that I could share there beauty with all of you!  This was just the start to our Valentines weekend which I will share about in another blog later this week.  For now I will just say that I am so very grateful that the Lord has given me a spouse that truly loves Him and loves me. I pray that everyone one of my friends and family are feeling loved this silly yet fun holiday and most of all that we remember where true love comes from!

 ‎1 John 4:9-11 "In this the love of God was manifest among us, that God sent His on Son into the world, so that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we have loved God but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another." 

Let this be the love we celebrate today and everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment