Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day Dreaming....


With all of this snow and ice going on up here (and PS...we are getting another 10 inches today followed by more ice all day wed) I can't help but let my mind wonder and dream of laying on a warm beach
somewhere drinking margaritas! ahhhh!!  I thought I would research a few destinations as to where I would like to go and here are a few pics of my favorite places i found while day dreaming in front of the computer!

A pic of the resort we went to for  our Honeymoon.  We actually snorkeled in this lagoon!  It was very cool!
This is a pic from Cocoa Beach FL.  This is one of my favorite beaches.  I spend almost very spring break and some of every summer there when I was a kid.  I still go when I can,,,but it has been way to long!

Another pic of Cocoa Beach!

I have no idea where this beach is but I really want to go!  I can imagine myself in that hammock  right now! 







No comments:

Post a Comment