Saturday, January 15, 2011

Snow Place Like Home!

The beautiful house I spent most of my life in!

Being that I now live in New England I am getting used to the fact that it IS going to snow and that I can't avoid it!  So, whenever I head home to North Carolina I am more than excited that I will at least have a few days of no snow....or at least that is what I thought!  Joe and I headed south this year for Christmas with my family.  We had a wonderful time with everyone and it was so nice to be back in the south.  We did get one thing for Christmas that we were not expecting this year in NC.....snow!  I couldn't believe it!  Here I was 800 miles south of CT and it was snowing!  It was very cool for those who live in the area to have the snow as is dose not happen often.....but for me I could have gone without!  It was a pretty snow and I have to say it did give Christmas a little extra something! So of course we had to take a few pics to commemorate the big event! Please enjoy!

 Mom and I on the front porch!

Joe and I the day after Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment