Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hidding Under the Covers!

Hi friends, family and followers!  So sorry I have been so slack on here the past few weeks....the snow and the cold have left me with little desire to do much of anything except for hide under the covers!  I have lots of pics that I will make sure to get posted ASAP of our huge 3 feet snow storm  a few weeks ago....it was insane!!!!  Life is starting to pick up for us again now that the holidays are over. I begin teaching a new Bible study this week called the Organic God, which I am very excited about and I look forward to blogging about what I am learning on here so stay tuned.  I am also attempting to start taking a Zumba class each week!  I have to say that this should be VERY FUNNY....while I danced for many years as a child it has been a while since I have moved and grooved so I will have to let you know how that works out.....there will be no pictures or video to post of this I am sorry to say! (although I bet they would be hilarious!) This is Joe's busiest time of  year at work so he has been working long hours and lets face it, any down time he has is spent shoveling allot of snow being that I am not that much help!  He has also decided to read the Bible through again this year.  He did this last year and really enjoyed himself and I have to say it takes allot of discipline...something that I lack in a major way!  Sorry there isn't much exciting to report but I wanted to hop on here and let you know what we are up to!  If you think of us please pray this snow stops!  I am COLD!  I am ready for spring and with several more weeks of winter still to go I am scared I might loose my mind hiding under the covers!

No comments:

Post a Comment