Friday, October 22, 2010

Delish!!



Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken BBQ

6 frozen (or not) Boneless skinless chicken breast.
1 Bottle of BBQ sauce (your choice)
1/2 Cup Italian Salad Dressing
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Tbls. of Worcestershire Sauce

Place chicken in the slow cooker. Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl and then poor over the chicken.  Cook on High for 3-4 hours.

The chicken will fall apart when it is done.  We shredded it and made pulled BBQ chicken sandwiches!  They were awesome!

Thanks for the recipe Lynsey....your the best!


One of my friends posted this recipe on her blog a few weeks ago.  I decided to try it out and OH MY GOSH was it GOOD!!!  I would recommend it to anyone and it makes so much, you could feed and army and people will think you spent hours cooking!

1 comment:

  1. Yes!! I made this just the other week and it was probably the best I've ever had! Super moist and tender and perfect on a bun!

    ReplyDelete