Friday, October 29, 2010

The Big 30!!!

This past week my wonderful husband turned 30!!! Joe is such and amazing man and I am so excited to be able to be apart of this milestone in his life!  Joe has accomplished many things over the past thirty years and I am so proud to see what the next 30 will hold for him.  We were blessed to be able to celebrate his birthday last weekend with about 40 of Joe's closest family and friends.  We had a wonderful party here at the house and everyone had a great time with tons of food, drinks and ended the night with a fire pit in the back yard making smores!  I would be happy to post pictures however I didn't take many!  I was so busy hosting and cooking food for everyone that I didn't remember to snap any pics. I was able to snap a pic on my phone when Joe went to blow out the candle of his cupcakes so I will attach that at the end of this post.  The big surprise is that Joe was given a pretty cool gift by his wife for his birthday.....at kitten!  He has been asking for months if he could have this one cat from his gramps house and for his birthday i caved in and said yes. I might be crazy, but Joe loves his animals and has for his whole life....all 30 years! I know that his love for animals is one things that will never change.  It is that same love for animals that makes him such a loving and compassionate person and i am so glad that I get to spend the next thirty years with him.  Happy birthday Joe...I love you so much!  Welcome to your thirties...your gonna love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment