Monday, September 12, 2011

Wedding Bells!


I am so excited to announce that my best friend Ms. Meredith Beeker has found her match and is now engaged to Mr. Chadwick Tucker!  Meredith and I have been friends for the past  11 years and I am so lucky to have a friend like her. She stood by me the day I married Joe and has been apart of my daily life since we met in college. She has been my roommate and honestly really like a sister to me. We have laughed together and cried together and everything in between together.

I am so happy as I have prayed for years for her Mr. right and he is here!  They have been dating for a year and Chad asked Meredith to marry him over labor day weekend with a most beautiful ring!  Way to go Chad! Chad is a very lucky man and we are so excited to welcome him to our family. I am so thrilled for the day they will become man and wife and until then I can't wait to help plan and celebrate this special time in their lives! Congratulations!

     Here is a peek of her bling! Love the sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment