Tuesday, September 6, 2011

And then there were 3!

Yes it is true....the Corbett family is growing!  I apologize for just now getting back to the blog, but the past several months have been very overwhelming as we have begun the journey into parenthood!  We could not be more thrilled that the Lord has chosen us to become parents.  This is something that we have prayed very hard for and we feel so honored that the Lord heard our prayer and chose to give us the desire of our hearts.  There is a lot to share about our journey in becoming parents but I will save that for another day.  Today I just wanted to share our joy with all of you who keep up the the Corbett's and I promise that going forward I will not go 4 months without a blog update.  Baby C is due this February and as of today I am 16 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty good! I will post pics of baby C later this week as well as catch you up on where we have been the past several months!  Hope you are all doing well and we can't wait to share this journey with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment