Friday, September 16, 2011

Photo Friday: Annoucing the Big News

So it worked out that we officially found out we were pregnant right before Fathers Day.  We decided it would be the perfect day to tell our families about Baby C. Since I couldn't tell my family in person I wanted to make it extra special. So I had my best friend Meredith deliver a special cake to my mom and dad who were visiting my sister Ashley, her husband Neil and my nephew Fletcher. The cake had a very special message on it and I was lucky enough to have Meredith's now Finance video the whole thing for us!  It was so fun.  I was on skype with them as well, so it was like I was really there.



You probably want to fast forward to about 1:45 to see the good stuff...... it is kind of a long video so watch what you want... the best part like I said from 1:45 to about 3:00 min!

2 comments:

  1. Girl. So I never watch "home videos" that people post on blogs. Mostly because they take too freakin long to load. But, I decided that I'd watch this one since I know almost everyone who was gonna be in it... IT ALMOST MADE ME CRY!!!!! Your mom's reaction is too precious and I am just super super excited for you! Congrats, sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just CRIED watching that! Such a sweet video. And I could not be happier for you both! LOVE YOU AVE!!

    ReplyDelete