Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pretty Toes!



Earlier this summer my mom accomplished a great task...she drove from Charlotte, NC all the way to Moodus, CT. This is a solid 14 hour haul and my mom wasn't afraid to put on her big girl panties and get in the car and come and see us. It was such a huge help because she was able to bring us a car that my Aunt was passing along to Joe and I (talk about a blessing she is- I have a blog coming on her in the near future). Mom did it! In early June she hit the road with a few stops along the way tobreak the trip up, but a day or two after leaving Charlotte she arrived here. It was so nice to get to spend time with her one on one. I don't get to have her to myself very often. One day while she was here I wanted to treat her to a girls day to thank her for bringing the car up for us. First we went and got pedicures, then out for lunch and ended the day with a movie. It was so much fun to just have a day with me and mom! I forgot to take pictures while she was here, I don't know what I was thinking. I did however manage to snap a last minute pic of our pretty toes! Thanks for coming all this way mom and for a wonderful girly afternoon! So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment