Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Flowers in my Garden

Genesis1:11 'And God said, " Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind, on the earth." And it was so. The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed according to their own kinds, and trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind.' What an amazing creator we serve! What beauty God has given us in so many different forms and what beauty we find in the small things that he has created like the plants of the earth and the flowers in or gardens. For the past several years I have been working on a small flower garden in the front of our house. While it is not even close to being finished and needs tons of work I am starting to see some of the beautiful blooms from things that I planted over the seasons. I snapped a few pics of some of the flowers that showed up this year. The funny thing is that almost everything that bloomed this year was purple! Kind of random, I promise I planted several different colors! I can't wait to see what comes up next year! Here are a few pics of some of the buds that showed up this year! Enjoy!

1 comment: