Monday, July 5, 2010

OBX


Well, I know I promised I would write while I was on my vacation last week and fill you in on all the latest with theCorbett's, however after arriving to the OBX I got sick. This meant that any energy I had was out the window so no blogs were written and I laid low all week. I refused to let the sickness get in the way of most of the vacation and made sure that I had plenty of beach time and spent lots of QT with family with my nephew Fletcher. One of the biggest goals that I had on vacation was to see the wild horses. My brother and brother in law were wonderful and took us for a drive on the beach where we were able to see them! It was one of the highlights of the trip! I have included a few pics of our week in the OBX. It was wonderful and a much needed time away! Can't wait to go again!

Fletcher and I hanging out on the beach! We both had our hats on! Just love that little boy!


The family picture!


Joe playing with his new best friend! Fletcher loves Joe! They had so much fun together!

Wild horse! It was so cool to see them just chillin on the beach! One of the highlights!


The guys hanging out on the porch on the side of the house! Beer, cigars, and man talk! So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment