Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Snow....what!!!????

Yes it is true we had the first snow fall yesterday here in CT...mark the date November 8th! Doesn't it seem a bit early for snow?!! I woke up and looked out the window and I just wanted to cry! Some people love snow, I am not one of those people! (this southern girl just isn't cut out for snow....I am more of a beach kind of chick ya know?) 
While there wasn't much of it, there was enough to remind me that winter is well on its way and that the seasons are changing yet again. Last night at my bible study,  much of our discussion fell on how the glory of God is shown through His creation and just how we can't escape Him because his splendor is in the everything we see. How true are the words of Psalm 19 "The heavens declare the Glory of God, the sky proclaims the work of his hands"....oh how they do show us his glory, even if snow is falling from the heavens!  What a wonderful God we serve who has created all things to his glory that we may know him more.....even snow!

Here are a few pics of what I woke up to yesterday!

View Photo0251...jpg in slide show

View Photo0250...jpg in slide show

No comments:

Post a Comment