Tuesday, November 16, 2010

All Treats and No Tricks!!!

So this blog is a few weeks late but I didn't want to miss sharing our fun night at the Corbett's house!
Growing up we didn't really celebrate Halloween in my family, which is fine by me because the holiday kind of freaks me out. The one thing that I do love about Halloween is all of the cute kids in their costumes. We don't really live on a street that kids would trick-r-treat on because we live out in the country. In order to see cute kids in costumes we have to call our friends and ask them to bring their kids by our house.....this still means that only five kids stop by...but the up side is that we usually have a bowl full of candy left at the end of the night and you know what that means! More for us!!! We took a few pics of the kids that stopped by this year they were so fun!
Here is the front of our house ready for kids to stop by!

Our good friends son Sean!

Joe will Bridget (Bridie as we call her)


And Jeremy!


Joe and I with the kids from next door, Sam and TJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment