Sunday, August 22, 2010

Birthday Wishes...

I have to start by saying this blog is WAY late! I have had this in my head for several weeks but life has been a bit crazy in our neck of the woods and I wasn't able to write as much as I would like! All that to say.....this blog is in honor of my mom! Her Birthday was July 28th and she turned......we'll just say 29 again! My mom is a wonderful lady who loves so many in her life. She wears so many hat's she is a mother, wife, sister, daughter, nonnie, teacher, friend, Master scholar, follower of Christ and so much more! Oh...and did I mention that she is just beautiful! My mom is such a special lady and I am so thankful for her life. She has taught me so much and is such a joy to be around! So even though I am about a month late in getting this posted.....Happy Birthday Mom! I love you so much and I wish I could see your beautiful face everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment