Monday, January 23, 2012

Jummping For Joy

Well we are officially only a few weeks away from baby C's arrival and things at the Corbett household are in full swing as we prepare to meet our little one.  While the nursery isn't ready just yet I thought I would show you a pic of the baby bedding that will soon be installed in he next week or two.  It is called Jumping for Joy (which is how I feel about about the fact that God has chosen me to become a mother!) it is by Kenneth Brown and it is cute and gender neutral, which I have to say is VERY hard to find!  I love it I hope that Baby C does too!





I hope to post pics of the finished nursery soon.  Joe has taken on quite the project of all new hardwood floors, painting and new trim throughout the room.  We only have a little trim left to put up and then we can move everything in!  My sister is coming this weekend to help put it all together so fingers crossed that it will all be done and I will post pics asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment