Friday, December 3, 2010

Photo Friday: The Reason for the Season!

This is my nativity set!  And I LOVE it!  This is my favorite part about decorating for Christmas each year!  It is the first thing that I put up because without Jesus, this time of year means nothing.  I am so greatful for his birth and for his death ....all that I might have eternal life!  Praise the Lord!  So here is my nativity, set up in the main part of our house. I think it should just as big of a feature as the Christmas tree...even bigger!  I have been working on collecting all of the pieces over the past several years and now they are all here!  So happy to be able to have it all up!

3 comments:

  1. Is this the Willow Tree Nativity set? It is on my wish list and I completely agree that it should be the main feature during this Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the willow tree set! I love it...and if you get it it won't be sorry! Best part is you can get it one section at a time and spread it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the Willow Tree Natavity Set. It is so beautiful. Great way to showcase Jesus's birth.

    I got a regular navitiy set last year after Christmas. I have put it up with three crosses behind it. I never want to think of the manger with-out the cross. I should take a picture of it for my blog.... thanks for the idea :)

    ReplyDelete