Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Fletcher!!

I can't believe that a year ago today, I became an auntie!  While I have not had the privilege to get to spend as much time with my nephew Fletcher as I would like (because we live so far away)....he is always close to our hearts!  I was so thrilled that I was able to make it to NC the night he was born and I am so thrilled that his first year of life has been so full and so fun!  I can't wait to spend time with him over Christmas this year, but until then I get to live vicariously through the pics that were taken at his 1'st Birthday Party today.....it was a Dr. Seuss theme! So Fun...I just wish I could have been there! 

Happy Birthday Fletcher!  Uncle Joe and I love you so much and treasure every picture we have of you and every moment that we spend with you! We can't wait to see what God has in store for you this next year!

Checking out the smash cake!

One fist in!

Double fistin it!!

1 comment: