Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Three Ring Circus!


 While life at the Corbett's may sometimes resemble a three ring circus, last month Joe and I had the chance to actually go to see a three ring circus!  Since Joe and I have been married we have talked about going to see Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey circus!  So for Joe's birthday last month I was able to get tickets for the two of us to go and see RB&BB!  It was so fun!  We had a great night and while we were the only adults there without kids, we made sure we were kids at heart and loved watching every act!
And let me just say it was quite a show, I haven't been to the circus in years and wasn't sure what to expect but they had everything you could think of!  For over two hours we were amazed as act after act came out! They didn't miss a thing!  It was such a fun date night for the two of us and a great way to celebrate Joe's special day!  We took a few pictures so please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment