Friday, June 18, 2010

Yikes...where did June Go?

Just wanted to post a quick update and apologies for the lack of posting this month. We have had a wonderful past few weeks including a visit from my mom and the biggest news of all....we received a new car from my Aunt Sue who is one of the most amazing people I know! I have so much to share about both of these two wonderful people and I am planning to tell you all about it........ just not today!
Things have been crazy around here, lots of work which I am very grateful for and lots of activities, with graduation, birthday and wedding party's every weekend all I can say is that we are very much looking forward to our upcoming vacation. It is on this vacation that I plan to get some writing done and share with you all the wonderful things that God has been doing in our lives. Until then you might not hear too much from me as I will be cleaning, packing, cooking, shopping and doing everything else that needs to get done before I can go anywhere.......here's hoping I get it all done! I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment