Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A blog?!

OK, so I'm sure that most of you are shocked that I, Avery Corbett am even attempting to "blog," but I have decided to give it a try in an effort to share the adventures of mine and Joe's life together with those that are far from us. I'm not sure what to share or even if your are interested in hearing what we have to say, but if our life over the past few years is any indication of what I will be sharing I'm sure you will all be in for some laughs! Lord knows we have a treasure chest of silly stories and life moments to fill you in on, everything from setting the kitchen on fire the first week we were married to the recent graduation of Joe from college! So as the snow is falling outside here in CT we announce our entry into the world of blogging! Stay tuned for pictures and stories of the life of the Corbett family which includes our goofy dog Barkley and we will try our best not to bore you but keep you updated about what God is doing in our life and the funny adventures He is taking us on all along the way!

3 comments: